Latest Twitter Feed
In the world of Direct Marketing, the term “Data” refers to a broad swath of consumer information in all of its various permutations. We use modeling techniques to insure we’ve identified and aggregated the optimal mix of consumer archetypes for a clients specific offer.
With many years of experience in the “data business”, we work with our clients to develop and implement strategies that deal with the increasing complexity of data, including regulatory concerns.
The term “data analytics” describes a range of often dissimilar functions. The term analytics covers everything from online analytical processing to CRM analytics in call centers. At Adrea Rubin Marketing , data analytics often takes on a decidedly consumer based demographic flavor.
What our clients say
- “Adrea Rubin Marketing is among Competiscan’s trusted resources. The firm’s knowledge about insurance and financial services’ direct response marketing is extensive. With nearly 40 years in the business, Adrea uses her experience to instantly evaluate the pros and cons of a marketing piece – and improve it.”Richard Goldman | Chief Executive Officer | Competiscan
- "Adrea Rubin Marketing provides expert data procurement and consultative services to help grow our business. With their forward-thinking market insights, ARM has improved our ability to successfully penetrate untapped markets for new policyowners"Walter Duda | AVP – Direct Marketing Group | Physicians Mutual
- “Adrea Rubin Marketing has diversified our reach into other non-catalog categories including insurance, health and wellness, continuity, seniors and fundraising to name a few. I can call any person at Adrea Rubin Marketing and they know my business and what is going on. I have always felt and been treated as if we were their biggest client, even though we are not. I have no doubt they will work as hard for your company as it if were their own.”Figi’s
- “Adrea Rubin was instrumental in building our acquisition business from the bottom up. We started with a small direct mail volume of only 1 million monthly and after 3 years we were mailing 25 million a month and acquired the most new accounts ever in the history of Citi’s credit card business. Adrea was instrumental in helping us reduce our costs, saving us $14 million over 3 years and building our portfolio at a profitable cost per acquisition. More than just a broker Adrea helped to guide our data modeling and launch new products. Adrea interacts as a business partner continually working to understand and identify business needs to provide growth solutions.”Elizabeth Hartman | Former SVP, Marketing Director | Thank You Network – Citigroup
- “Adrea Rubin and her staff have provided excellent list management services for the Custom Direct brands for over 15 years. In addition, Adrea Rubin partners with us to evaluate new business opportunities outside of traditional list rental services by providing industry insight and innovative thinking that challenges the status quo. Adrea Rubin’s core marketing expertise, added to her focus on the future, is a winning combination.”Jackie Goetschius | Deluxe Corporation/Custom Direct
- “Adrea Rubin’s experience in the financial and insurance verticals provides progressive marketers with the leadership and guidance to be successful. Her extensive knowledge and deep industry insight have made partnering with her a great experience. She is able to articulate and deliver real solutions that marketers need in these verticals to drive results. Our strong relationship continues to expand, along with Adrea’s talents.”Anne Doherty | Senior Vice President | Experian Marketing Services