In the world of Direct Marketing, the term “Data” refers to a broad swath of consumer information in all of its various forms. We use modeling techniques to insure we’ve identified and aggregated the optimal mix of consumer archetypes for a clients specific offer.
With many years of experience in the “data business”, we work with our clients to develop and implement strategies that deal with the increasing complexity of data, including regulatory concerns.
The term “data analytics” describes a range of often dissimilar functions. The term analytics covers everything from online analytical processing to CRM analytics in call centers. At Adrea Rubin Marketing , data analytics often takes on a decidedly consumer based demographic flavor.
Latest Twitter Feed
What our clients say
- “Adrea Rubin was instrumental in building our acquisition business from the bottom up. We started with a small direct mail volume of only 1 million monthly and after 3 years we were mailing 25 million a month and acquired the most new accounts ever in the history of Citi’s credit card business. Adrea was instrumental in helping us reduce our costs, saving us $14 million over 3 years and building our portfolio at a profitable cost per acquisition. More than just a broker Adrea helped to guide our data modeling and launch new products. Adrea interacts as a business partner continually working to understand and identify business needs to provide growth solutions.”Elizabeth Hartman | Former SVP, Marketing Director | Thank You Network – Citigroup
- “We are four years into our successful marketing acquisition partnership with Adrea Rubin. Their client centric team is top notch and is constantly thinking outside the box for strategies to ensure successful marketing acquisition efforts. The team is impressive in client meetings where their data knowledge and expertise yields strong results!”Lori Paikin | Retail General Manager | Datalogix
- Richard Goldman | Chief Executive Officer | Competiscan
“Adrea Rubin Marketing is among Competiscan’s trusted resources. The firm’s knowledge about insurance and financial services’ direct response marketing is extensive. With nearly 40 years in the business, Adrea uses her experience to instantly evaluate the pros and cons of a marketing piece – and improve it.”
- Barney Marvin | Former Sales Director | Experian Marketing Services
“Adrea Rubin Marketing has been a trusted partner of Experian for many years. Their expertise, experience, innovation and integrity have been the foundation of success for delivering Experian’s best in class data to the market. While their knowledge and understanding of data have helped leverage our products in almost every vertical, it is their proficiency in the Finance/Insurance market that has propelled them to be one of our premiere partners. We are truly grateful for our working relationship and look forward to many more successful years of working together.”
“Adrea Rubin Marketing has diversified our reach into other non-catalog categories including insurance, health and wellness, continuity, seniors and fundraising to name a few. I can call any person at Adrea Rubin Marketing and they know my business and what is going on. I have always felt and been treated as if we were their biggest client, even though we are not. I have no doubt they will work as hard for your company as it if were their own.”
- “Adrea Rubin has been a valued partner for over 30 years. Adrea and her team are an excellent resource for us. Our partnership has evolved from a data provider to a marketing strategist that impacts our direct mail campaigns as well as our marketing efforts across all media. Her ability to connect our products with the right audience is invaluable.”Mutual of Omaha